Currently, the global mega trends of decarbonization and electrification present both risk and opportunity. Over the next three decades, the world’s energy system will become substantially cleaner, more affordable, resilient and reliable. This coupled with the unprecedented expansion of the global middle class and resulting urbanization is increasing the demand for infrastructure and for power.
Changes can be seen in the cargo transported and installed.
The PCB Future Projects Conference 2020 themed Energy in Transition will explore the most valuable opportunities for energy providers and the supporting procurement and logistics community. PCB Future Projects Conference will feature insightful speakers and keynotes that address logistics from a project owners perspective as well as a number of new project announcements.
The Future Projects Conference & Exhibition 2020
- Provides choice and option in the market
- High value programming at a low entrance cost
- Event format that is built for a comfortable and productive visitor experience
- Targeted exhibition hall that showcases supplier leadership
- Portion of each entrance fee goes to the ITMA Education Fund